3.9
Interest Rate

Update by user May 18

Come to find out my credit took a negative marking due to these guys not being able to keep up their end of the deal in a timely manner how it is suppose to be. Never again will I recommend this place nor buy from here.

Update by user Jan 31

This has been resolved. Thank you Dave for the attention and your prompt response to the matter. I appreciate it.

Original review posted by user Jan 29

I purchased a vehicle from them.Gave another in trade in.

Was told it would be paid off in ten days as a 10 day payoff. It has been two months the vehicle has not been paid off. They ignore all phone calls including the lien holders. On top of it all they placed a hold on my tags on my new vehicle.

Way to do business. Stay away from this place if you dont want to get ripped off and be taken advantage of as a consumer.

Ive called them nearly 40 times in this process not even once was I helped.I went there in person they will not even let you speak to the finance person everything is relayed through a sales representative.

Review about: Prestige Auto Sales Customer Care.

I didn't like: Customer service level and the unethical practices.

Had an Experience with Prestige Auto Sales?

Comments

guarionex19
Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States #1330029

Figures found out my credit took a negative hit due to these guys not paying n time their promise of payoff. Way to go guys. Never again will I recommend or buy from this business.

Sob put me in a lease to own car with so many problems 2004 over priced piece of *** car..That I made repairs on and I want my money back..I don't understand stand how a person who considers there self a Christian would do that!

to Anonymous #1330023

You are not the only one that has gone through this they are complete scam artist.

to Anonymous Miami, Florida, United States #1330025

I was completely ripped off sold a bad car which they swore was in Great condition. Buyers be aware these guys do not inspect the cars they are overpriced and to top it off they lie their *** off. Stay away from this lot they only care about their shady business practices and nothing about you as a customer.

Ashburn, Virginia, United States #1279311

This issue has been resolved, I as a customer am satisfied of the outcome. Thank you Dave.