Prestige Auto Sales - Review about Lexus Gx 470 from Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania
My Lexus GX 470 "lawn ornament" saga.
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST AS THIS MAY HELP YOU NOW WITH YOUR ISSUES AS WELL!
I saw they had listed this beautiful inside and out lexus on craigslsit. I drove over an hour and a half one way to see this vehicle. Before doing so I called to see the specks aND if the vehicle was in need of anything and what condition it was in.
I was LIED to and said everything was in great order and typical dealer bs when they say nothing wrong mechanically with the car.
Went saw it it looked and drove and LIED to again when I said there was an air ride light on not shown in the pictures. Said it wasn't on before. The guy in the shop LIES and says that it is nothing and will go off.
I scheduled a inspection appointment a week later only to discover a rusted out frame, a rusted out a ride support system, a rusted out exhaust system, bad brakes, dry rotted tires, and many more things including a sawed-off tailpipe and rusted out exhaust system. Needless to say the Lexus would not pass PA inspection or emissions and I was advised to return the car to the dealership. 4 weeks emails and calls were made back and forth to the dealership only to get a run around saying they were looking into resolution. Finally the day that I said I was seeking legal help they offered to take the car in as a trade in and see if they could get me approved for another loan. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS AUTOCIRCUS MALL!!!!
Don't be blinded by the hundred $50,000 Lamborghini and high end import cars at the forefront, because behind those owner owned cars that really are not for sale why a lot of cheap auction cars that have high end names like Mercedes Rover Lexus BMW add a quote unquote wholesale price. Typical lies from a car dealer and savvy ways they talk will win anyone over.
I currently have a no car as it sits in my driveway. I am very Ill and have no transportation now to my many dr appointments. I am a single dad, 3 children and now no car until some resolution is had with my attorney . I am paying on a car I can not use. The temporary plate is expired and even if it was it is unsafe to drive. The title was never sent to me as they said it would. This is such a mess. That is why I contacted
ATTORNEY BURDGE LAW OFFICE out of Dayton Ohio is who you would need to call! Free consult! They have a 100% success rate and they understand that this dealership falsely sells cars. They have discovered there were more issues then just what my mechanic says there were legal issues within the state and laws of disclosure and fraud.
6 accounts of unjust selling practices!
HEED THE WARNINGS OF MY POST AND THE MANY OTHERS THAT THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO DO BUSINESS!!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Lexus Gx 470
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "In recent Consumer Reports, the second generation Prius has shown to have issues with the electrical reliability of the vehicle despite its overall high reliability ratings. As an owner of..."
- "It's a shame that Keystone claims a quality product and produces an inferior one. A big complaint (of many) I have are the tires they put on the so-called Luxury..."
- "Do not buy from Cactus Jacks in Mesa, Az. I bought a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix and didn't even get it home before the problems started. I had..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."