My Lexus GX 470 "lawn ornament" saga.
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST AS THIS MAY HELP YOU NOW WITH YOUR ISSUES AS WELL!
I saw they had listed this beautiful inside and out lexus on craigslsit. I drove over an hour and a half one way to see this vehicle. Before doing so I called to see the specks aND if the vehicle was in need of anything and what condition it was in.
I was LIED to and said everything was in great order and typical dealer bs when they say nothing wrong mechanically with the car.
Went saw it it looked and drove and LIED to again when I said there was an air ride light on not shown in the pictures. Said it wasn't on before. The guy in the shop LIES and says that it is nothing and will go off.
I scheduled a inspection appointment a week later only to discover a rusted out frame, a rusted out a ride support system, a rusted out exhaust system, bad brakes, dry rotted tires, and many more things including a sawed-off tailpipe and rusted out exhaust system. Needless to say the Lexus would not pass PA inspection or emissions and I was advised to return the car to the dealership. 4 weeks emails and calls were made back and forth to the dealership only to get a run around saying they were looking into resolution. Finally the day that I said I was seeking legal help they offered to take the car in as a trade in and see if they could get me approved for another loan. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS AUTOCIRCUS MALL!!!!
Don't be blinded by the hundred $50,000 Lamborghini and high end import cars at the forefront, because behind those owner owned cars that really are not for sale why a lot of cheap auction cars that have high end names like Mercedes Rover Lexus BMW add a quote unquote wholesale price. Typical lies from a car dealer and savvy ways they talk will win anyone over.
I currently have a no car as it sits in my driveway. I am very Ill and have no transportation now to my many dr appointments. I am a single dad, 3 children and now no car until some resolution is had with my attorney . I am paying on a car I can not use. The temporary plate is expired and even if it was it is unsafe to drive. The title was never sent to me as they said it would. This is such a mess. That is why I contacted
ATTORNEY BURDGE LAW OFFICE out of Dayton Ohio is who you would need to call! Free consult! They have a 100% success rate and they understand that this dealership falsely sells cars. They have discovered there were more issues then just what my mechanic says there were legal issues within the state and laws of disclosure and fraud.
6 accounts of unjust selling practices!
HEED THE WARNINGS OF MY POST AND THE MANY OTHERS THAT THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO DO BUSINESS!!!!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Lexus Gx 470
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My wife recently bought a 2011 BMW X5. After she signed the papers Stephen (the sale manager) informs her that the vehicle needs to be taken to the shop..."
- "Do not buy from Cactus Jacks in Mesa, Az. I bought a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix and didn't even get it home before the problems started. I had..."
- "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "They hand you a bill and two sheets of paper with terms and conditions, but they highlight one small section and tell you this is all that pertains to the..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."