Prestige Auto Sales - Review about Lexus Gx 470 from Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania

9 of 24 Prestige Auto Sales reviews

My Lexus GX 470 "lawn ornament" saga.

PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST AS THIS MAY HELP YOU NOW WITH YOUR ISSUES AS WELL!

I saw they had listed this beautiful inside and out lexus on craigslsit. I drove over an hour and a half one way to see this vehicle. Before doing so I called to see the specks aND if the vehicle was in need of anything and what condition it was in.

I was LIED to and said everything was in great order and typical dealer bs when they say nothing wrong mechanically with the car.

Went saw it it looked and drove and LIED to again when I said there was an air ride light on not shown in the pictures. Said it wasn't on before. The guy in the shop LIES and says that it is nothing and will go off.

I scheduled a inspection appointment a week later only to discover a rusted out frame, a rusted out a ride support system, a rusted out exhaust system, bad brakes, dry rotted tires, and many more things including a sawed-off tailpipe and rusted out exhaust system. Needless to say the Lexus would not pass PA inspection or emissions and I was advised to return the car to the dealership. 4 weeks emails and calls were made back and forth to the dealership only to get a run around saying they were looking into resolution. Finally the day that I said I was seeking legal help they offered to take the car in as a trade in and see if they could get me approved for another loan. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS AUTOCIRCUS MALL!!!!

Don't be blinded by the hundred $50,000 Lamborghini and high end import cars at the forefront, because behind those owner owned cars that really are not for sale why a lot of cheap auction cars that have high end names like Mercedes Rover Lexus BMW add a quote unquote wholesale price. Typical lies from a car dealer and savvy ways they talk will win anyone over.

I currently have a no car as it sits in my driveway. I am very Ill and have no transportation now to my many dr appointments. I am a single dad, 3 children and now no car until some resolution is had with my attorney . I am paying on a car I can not use. The temporary plate is expired and even if it was it is unsafe to drive. The title was never sent to me as they said it would. This is such a mess. That is why I contacted

ATTORNEY BURDGE LAW OFFICE out of Dayton Ohio is who you would need to call! Free consult! They have a 100% success rate and they understand that this dealership falsely sells cars. They have discovered there were more issues then just what my mechanic says there were legal issues within the state and laws of disclosure and fraud.

6 accounts of unjust selling practices!

HEED THE WARNINGS OF MY POST AND THE MANY OTHERS THAT THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO DO BUSINESS!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
9 of 24 Prestige Auto Sales reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Prestige Auto Sales. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Prestige Auto Sales.
Filing a new complaint about
×